• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi guys nice to meet you all!

Valoren

Dreamer
Hey there guys, I'm Valoren the Aussie dragon obsessed writer with a 420.000 word novel under my belt that I am stuck in self editing hell with. I'm in the process of writing a trilogy but I am truly unhappy with the state of my work due to getting ripped off about three years ago and now I have a pain in the arse block when it comes to writing. I figured I'd join these forums and do my best to address that. Everyone's telling me to let the book go and get it published and perhaps they are right but I feel there is so much more that I need to add to the world before I can let it go.

I know I can write quality stuff I just need to start believing in that again and start writing regularly as opposed to procrastinating like hell each time I open up scrivener. I feel like I've lost the passion and enjoyment that used to come with sitting down to write. Hopefully with the rest of you guys I hopefully can rediscover that.

Anyway, I've got a background in Goshin Jutsu Atemi Ryu, I also do target archery and a little bow hunting even if that's only the occasional wascaly wabbit. I also enjoy debates and discussions on the deeper things in life.

Welcome to the Scribes Valoren. The dreaded block is sadly something familiar to many of us, may this cool forum serve as your tonic, inspiration, respite, and home away from home.