• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi, I'm new and would love to start meeting other members

Simbelmyne

Dreamer
I just discovered this site, and I am in love! I am a single mom of three unique kids who all share my love of writing. I, much like the main character in the book I'm writing, have an ugly past and some considerable flaws! I started crafting a fantasy story when I was fourteen. But because of many unfortunate turns in my life, writing it got put on the back burner. Now, more than 20 years since I started it, I am determined to finish it! I want to share writing and get help with it, as well as return the favor and give reviews. So if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be truly grateful. I was reading some other posts about that, and I'm still not sure if the site is set up for such activity yet. Hope to chat with you soon!:cool:

TWErvin2

Auror
Simbelmyne,

Welcome to the forum! Great to learn that you're returning to a project you started so many years ago.

I believe you have to have 5 posts before you'll have access to the 'Showcase' section of the forum where members can post their works for comment or review.

Looking forward to any questions you might have and your input.

Terry

Simbelmyne

Dreamer
Thanks, Terry! I will definitely meet my quota for posts soon; there are so many interesting things to read and comment on!

Hello Simbelmyne, and welcome to the forum. It is never too late to start again, or pick up where you left off. Life gets in the way sometimes. If there is anything we can do to help just ask.

It looks like you now have to 5 required posts to access the Showcase forum. I am looking forward to seeing some of your works.

Simbelmyne

Dreamer
Joe, thanks for the welcome and words of encouragement. Truly, I can't wait to post and get reviewed/criticized so I can improve my writing...but it's a little frightening too, because I'm sure there are some really great writers on here who have really mastered the craft. (compared with my rather simplistic style!) Anyway, once I can post work, I will also give reviews and hopefully be a decent contributor:cool:.

Argentum

Troubadour
Hello, Simbelmyne! I'm new too and also in love with this forum! Looks like I have enough posts! I'm excited to perhaps get a chance to see some of your work. :)

Simbelmyne

Dreamer
Nice to meet you, Argentum! I am going to try and post something tonight after some more editing work. Have you already posted any writing? If you do give me a review after I've posted, I will be sure to return the favor. :)

Angharad

Troubadour
Hi, Simbelmyne! I'm brand new here too, and looking forward to reading others' work and sharing my own.

Leuco

Troubadour
Welcome Simblemyne! I think you'll this place a lot friendlier than the other fantasy boards... Grrr!

Nice avatar by the way! :)

Last edited: