• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi there

MorioKitsune

Acolyte
Well I'm Morio (it means Forest boy in Japanese)

Thought that I would say HI!

Currently working on a series of well short stories I guess, got the inspiration from reading Japanese Light Novels and liked the format of the books and thought to give it a try.

Most of my writing has been forum based for MMORPG's namely Ultima Online and SWTOR, had people badger me into actually writing a novel of some sort so here I am.

I feel like I am in way over my head after looking around the net in how to actually be an author so any help is very much needed!

Probably waffled on a bit here. So Peace out!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met MorioKitsune
Good to have you here.
Leap on in and wander around. You can find just about anything and everything here, somewhere. If not, just ask...
Learn what you need and share what you know.

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard.

We are all in over out heads to a greater or lessor degree. Hopefully together we can keep our heads above water!

Don't be shy about diving right in. There is lots of good ideas and material around here and we look forward to hearing your ideas as well.

MorioKitsune

Acolyte
Thanks I pretty much have a small 150 page ish part finished, just wanting to get plot ideas nailed down to carry it on. wish i could do illustrations been looking at different software but have no talent what so ever in that area...

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for joining us. I'm looking forward to your contributions here.