• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi

KMR

Acolyte
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. New to the forums but have been following on twitter for some time. Love the info in articles I have read and hope to learn and discover more in my interactions with you all.

Quick info: been writing for many many years, decided to get serious about it a couple years back. Work full time test driving vehicles, and on weekends I manage a nightclub. Hopefully one day I will be able to just write a living.

I love fantasy but I do plan on exploring all genres in my writing, including mashing them together to see what happens.

I look forward to sharing and delving into the creative muck with you.

kip

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met KMR
This is a friendly place to learn and share.
Leap on in when you have half a mind?
What do you test drive?
Fire Engines? The reason I ask is, apart from the fact that Fire Engines are cool, we have a factory that builds them not far from where I work and the people driving the test vehicles always look happy! Big grinning faces every time...

KMR

Acolyte
I personally have not driven one we have had them out testing before. The cool ones are the fire trucks designed for airports. They look like a sci-fi vehicle almost. But we test just about any land vehicle you can think of.

Destera

Acolyte
Hello and welcome :)
I'm new here too, and I can say that all people here are gently and kind :)
So, have fun here :)
Greetings, Destera