• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi :)

Vanya

Dreamer
Hello, everyone. :) I'm an avid fantasy reader and decided to try my hand at my own book. I'm 26 and working on my first book. I already have a decent portion done, but I'm still searching for some tips that can make my book better, which led me to this lovely forum. :D I look forward to learning from fellow members and seeing all that the site has to offer.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
This is a good place to find help and advice. Everything is right out there in the open. No hidden chambers here, no siree, none at all.

Welcome.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and welcome, Vanya. It's always nice to hear that someone is well on their way to hammering out some solid work. This site has plenty to offer, including but not limited to tips, tricks, innuendo, ostentation, superfluity, and skullduggery. It's all free to use, except the skullduggery, which requires that you be at least eighteen years of age or have permission from your parent or legal guardian.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Vanya! This is truly the BEST site around for witers & anyone who enjoys all things fantasy & sci-fi.
I'm absolutely certain that you'll find all the help and information you could possibly want here. Our Scriptorium is full of incredibly knowledgeable & extremely helpful writers of all skill levels.
If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to PM me or leave a message on my profile page:)