• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Howdy

Black Cat

Acolyte
Hi all, I'm Black Cat. I've been looking for help in developing my writing method and the MS articles kept popping up, so I thought I'd have a look at the forums. I like them! I'm on a couple of artistic Discords but fellow writers are few and far between.

I have been a fan of reading and writing since I was a young boy, and am currently devoting myself to writing full-time. Because of this I have a couple of projects going, including a romance novel (mostly finished, but not fantasy so it's irrelevant for MS) and a modern fantasy that I'll probably be posting about here.

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Black Cat
Good to have you here.
Actually... I am allergic to most cats [but not all, it is a bit of a mystery]. So if I stand over the other side of the room and wave, please don't take it personally.
Romance is not irrelevant here at MS but the topic is most likely to be what would be a good date-night for an Elf and a Manticore...

Welcome Black Cat! I hope the site can be helpful and informative!

If that's your cat in the avatar he/she is a beauty! Looks just like our previous feline. We have a new tuxedo now, which means we worry less about tripping over them in the night. :)

Black Cat

Acolyte
Hail and well-met Black Cat
Good to have you here.
Actually... I am allergic to most cats [but not all, it is a bit of a mystery]. So if I stand over the other side of the room and wave, please don't take it personally.
Romance is not irrelevant here at MS but the topic is most likely to be what would be a good date-night for an Elf and a Manticore...

Thanks! Any date that doesn't end in the manticore skewering the elf would be a good one, I think.

Welcome Black Cat! I hope the site can be helpful and informative!

If that's your cat in the avatar he/she is a beauty! Looks just like our previous feline. We have a new tuxedo now, which means we worry less about tripping over them in the night. :)

Alas, no, that's just my holding avatar until the pro artwork comes through, but since everyone likes a cat picture here's the actual black cat in Black Cat Writing:

IMG_20180117_065811515.jpg