• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I'm Ryan

Hey guy (and girls) I'm Ryan. I decided to come here, like most people I'm assuming, because none of the people I know are any good at critiquing my work and I would like some experienced people to look it over. Also, it's never bad to make more friends and meet new people, especially if they share my interests. If you want to know more about me feel free to PM me and ask. Thanks!

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hello, Ryan.
Welcome to the place. It is always good to make new friends, and this is a great place to do so. :) Most folks are friendly. If you need any help just let us know. :) What's your current WIP?

Welcome to the space.

OK Let me toss out a list of people you really MUST get to know.
It's not a full list just naming some people off the top of my head... And I am bad with names so there are more but I just can't remember how to spell their names, and my made up names for them won't do you a bit of good. ;) I also tend to shorten long names down the the first 3 letters... Just a heads up. I will mark these as Abv.

Starting with the top dog - Black Dragon

Reaver, Sidekick (Abv), JCFarnham, Ravena.

Anyone with a MOD banner.

Let's here:
Riki (Abv), Anihow, Myr (Abv) Tel (Abv) Steerpike, Gery Sage, Ben (Abv), Centerfield, Ouro (Abv), Phill (Abv), Xan (Abv) Devor, Sheila... ( enter just about any members name here )

For all things awesome contact one of the above.
There are a ton more but that's who I can name off the top of my head.

You will prolly get to know me as well... I'm the resident looney toon :tongue:

Hope that helps a little.
~BL~

Last edited:
Well hey there, glad you could find us. We certainly are a friendly bunch and we provide good critique. I know what you mean, I appreciate all my family has done for me, but I'm not going to trust them for a second to give me honest critique;).