• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Intro! New YouTuber on the Block

MamaMythos

Acolyte
Hey there!
My name is Mama Mythos. I recently started a new channel on YouTube based on the origins of the characters and symbols within your favorite video games, movies, and shows that were influenced by mythology, lore, dieties, and beliefs.
I hope to get to know you guys and gain more knowledge and get inspired through discussion!
A little bit about myself, I also breed geckos, I have a family and full time job, and I am pretty much an open book!

I'll post my intro video here although it's not my best done video audio-wise I hope you guys enjoy this and the other videos on my channel! If not maybe eventually!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met MamaMythos
Good to have you here.
You're a Gecko breeder... That sound like an opening line for a plot...
You're a Gecko breeder... When...
Leap on in and enjoy.
There is a lot to be dug out from the past posts if you have the odd hour [I mean day] to spare...

MamaMythos

Acolyte
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for joining our community. I checked out your Youtube page and subscribed. You've posted some very well made videos there and I'm looking forward to seeing what you post here as well.
Thanks so much! I appreciate your subscription and review ♡ My next video will hopefully be up by next Sunday. :)