• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introductions

Hey, I am Za'dok, I have used this name on the net and in circles for years. most just call me Za' or Zey But call me what you want. I am a amateur writer, never published but have loved world building, creating characters and stories since I were young. I never took writing as something that could be serious until recent years. Although I tend to be more creative and spend most of my minds eye in the sci-fi realm, I do have multiple stories that would be considered high fantasy. I tend to have a soft spot for the late Victorian era, late 1800s early 1900s, that is less steampunk and somewhat more adventurous. I do not have many like minded people around me, and when I tend to want to bounce ideas, talk about world building or new subjects that I have found, I tend to get little more than, "I like it! You should publish it." or just a head nod and a "That's creative". So, I went in search of hopefully like minded individuals. Have I found the right spot? (lol). I'll get my footing here soon and see how this whole thing works. I'm hoping to get to know people, contribute and generally grow as a writer and be able to enjoy some "creative" conversations. Thank You all.

Yours truly,
Za'dok Khoal.

Kevin Sharpe

Hey Za'dok I feel you on the name thing I've been ADOBO so long that i'm not sure of any other handles haha. I really have fell out of reading but since I've been spending more time playing medieval-esc games I have grown an interest specifically into the fantasy sector. If you ever need a pair of eyes that won't just be a Yes Man I can be your guy!