• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Is anyone here knowledgeble about tarot fortune telling?

SeverinR

Vala
I didn't want to imply you have to pay for it, but if you want to get the experience yourself, then it helps to have a deck and do a few for yourself, friends, family etc. Same thing for fighting, I draw storyboards, act out moves and think them through in my head (when I have some experience and background fighting). If I had never fought before and was forced to rely solely upon research, I'm not saying it can't be good, but just that some actual experience can help.

An experience is worth 1,000 words of research (depending on your ability to analyze what's happened compared to the ability of finding good research and their ability in analyzing what's happened).
I was just offering a resource that didn't involve a monetary investment.
You do need a deck and to actually do a reading for the experience, but other then the cards, I think you can find alot free on line.
I would also sugest seeing if there is a video of a reading, to see how they work.

I agree, physical actions are hard to fake, it is a whole different world to actually do it, and once you do it, you have so much more incite that someone reading or hearing about it can't understand.