• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Someone besides me is gonna have to do the mouth to mouth. There's been a lot of people posting on this thread and I'm more than a little concerned about germs.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Wow, that was twelve hours. It's dead. Phil killed it, again.

Can we start the desecrating of the corpse? I heard it said once that killing your enemies is evil, but if you eat well and outlive them, it's okay to dance on their graves.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I like the way Phil desecrates this dead thread!

Since I'm not a wrestler myself, I'll use the moves from the wrestler I know best: Metro City Mayor Mike Haggar:

First, I'll suplex the thread--"HAA-AAH!"--and pile-drive it through a barrel--"HOO-YAA!"--then whack it with a hunk of pipe--*THWACK* *THOOCK* *THONK*--and suplex it again, but this time through a wall--"HAA-AAH!" *CROONCH!*

I'm famished. I think I'll punch an oil drum in half. Yes! I knew there would be a freshly barbecued pig shin inside! I'll just eat the whole thing in one bite, then punch every garbage can on the street until I can find a bottle of whiskey to wash down the three pounds of meat I just devoured.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
This thread's corpse has gotten twitchy. It's my belief that every post in this thread is infusing it with our own life energies, which the thread is twisting and corrupting with remnant power from the failed resurrection ritual, as well as vibrations of awesomeness still emanating from Phil's death blow.

If we cannot stop posting here, I predict this twitchy dead thread will arise as a liche around post #230. We must keep that from happening.

Kaellpae

Inkling
So if it's being infused with our life energy does that mean that as we post we're slowly killing ourselves as well?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
So if it's being infused with our life energy does that mean that as we post we're slowly killing ourselves as well?

If you post enough! Don't test it.

I could be risking my own life by posting this!

Kaellpae

Inkling
I think we're bringing it back to life, but can't post very often or else we'll die as well.

Although I may have to make a thread to kill this thread and hope that the new thread doesn't die or else we'll be in double trouble.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Quiero mi dragón de la luna, quiero mi ave del terror para montar en ella y que me lleve a todas partes... quiero mi varita mágica, mi escoba voladora y mi portal a otra realidad, quiero volar, quiero gritar, quiero llorar de felicidad...

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
The resurrection ritual failed already, it was over 12 hours between post 201 and 202.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
The original idea was 24 hours, not 12 hours.

In any case, it can die over and over, I don't care. It's a zombie now.