• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Awesome. Sweet - got to be either cherry or lemon meringue. Savoury - ha! Cherry or lemon meringue!!!

Vive la pie!

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Nice! Okay, so we've covered fonts, colours, hedonism, bubbles, randomness and pies. What else? Oh, of course. Who likes otters?

Nihal

Vala
Hmmm... slingshots aren't so fun. Do they also use meteor hammers? Meteor hammers are awesome!

Give up trying to kill this topic. What is dead may never die!

Nihal

Vala
Nah, it's not a hammer, it's a (gruesome) "variation" of the rope dart. Still, it's beautiful to watch, like an intricate dance.

Last edited by a moderator:

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Don't you flaunt your power at us Mr Moderator....we ar the voice of madness to which there is no method and we shall never....erm....err.......octupus?

Nihal

Vala
Hahaha! Yeah I get it, but the rest of the common mor- *ahem* ...normal people... they must be WTH right now.

Hey, I am a... *runs to google to convert, your metric system is so... not metric!* ...5'1" woman and I can creep out people anyway. Actually being short and light plays a role on this. They would never imagine I'm a killer when I'm following them at night.

Butterfly, I can post big videos because I've got the power of the Kraken!

Oh, well... Ok ok, have fun!
HTML:
[video]The regular youtube video's URL goes there[/video]

FatCat

Maester
Kraken is darn-good-dark-rum*. Only mixed with coke, never pepsi, and you can go no wrong...or if you do you don't remember. Win-win.

*-Grammar-wise, is this acceptable?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I wonder how many people besides me understood that reference, Nihal should.
The fun part is when almost nobody gets it. That way, I creep people out, but a select few know that it wasn't a random comment. And now that I've stated it's not random, those not in the know wonder how it's not random. "Does this guy don warpaint and drive down the street in a fur bikini while blasting Ride of the Valkyries from his stereo?" they might have asked had I not ruined it with explanation.

Sorry... this is "Kill this Thread," not "Kill the Fun." My bad.