• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Phietadix

Auror
Anyway, in order to depress everyone, I have another riddle.

We may be here for just a moment, or we may stay for many days.
When together, many hate us, many love us, but we can't hate or love them back.
We cannot think, we cannot speak, yet each of us unique.
What are we?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
We may be here for just a moment, or we may stay for many days.
When together, many hate us, many love us, but we can't hate or love them back.
We cannot think, we cannot speak, yet each of us unique.
What are we?

Snowflakes!

Phietadix

Auror
You got that one far too easily. Anyway a little later you'll a real hard one but here's a simple one for now.

Those who have more of me want less of me, those who have less of me want more of me.
I am always growing and expereinece grows with me.
What am I?

Phietadix

Auror
That was too quick as well. Well here's a hard one:

I do not truly exist, but many see me.
I hold treasures great but no treasure at all.
What am I?

Phietadix

Auror
Nope not knowagle either, and I'm not following Bilbo's rules, you get as many tries as you want to waste on my riddles.

zardoz.jpg

The best movie ever made, next to Manos, The Hands of Fate.

FatCat

Maester
I once urinated on a lawn gnome, the reason being that if somebody was drunk enough, they would do it. I was drunk enough. Next post, say something crazy you've done. (And no lies! You shifty-eyed avatars!)

Sparkie

Auror
I once urinated on a lawn gnome, the reason being that if somebody was drunk enough, they would do it. I was drunk enough. Next post, say something crazy you've done. (And no lies! You shifty-eyed avatars!)

Me and my friends once went into a Burger King and ordered Whoppers... In our underwear. That particular Burger King closed soon afterward. I wanted to claim it was because of our actions, but in reality it was probably the dead rats the Health Department found.

The Unseemly

Troubadour
Perhaps not crazy so much as derpy...

Part of my truly modified version of how to bake a cake, for gentlemen (yes, I did do this once):

16. Put the cake into the oven.
17. If, after an hour, no progress has been made, turn the oven on.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to go into details, so I'll play it safe and just say that I enjoy finding... interesting places to... spend quality time with... my girlfriend. Sometimes that gets pretty crazy.