• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Reaver

Staff
I predict that it'll be me that kills this thread. I've done it before. I'm not proud of this fact at all.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
It's almost too much fun to kill at this point. I say we keep it open forever just to have a thread full of complete uselessness we can say whatever we want on.

So here goes today's installation of pirate advice:

On drinking: The best drink thar be is one that is foremost closest, but also free.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I'm gonna try to kill this thread with kindness.

Aren't you a cute little thread... who's a cute wittle thwead! Coochie-coochie-coo!

Huh. I never knew kindness could be so creepy.

::LOCKS THREAD AND CONKS SELF ON HEAD WITH BAN-HAMMER::

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Maybe the thread is trying to kill us...

<- Now believes Phil may have been an unwitting fool in the great evil plot of some sort of demonic being to take over the minds and lives of Mythic Scribes members. Who knows, when you have eons to live, you can go for the long-con. We might be witnessing the beginning of the end of the world here people. You heard it here first...

<- Has great respect for Phil and in no way believes he is actually possessed.

@Sidekick. You killed me?!? And not only did you kill me in cold blood, but you made me a eunich as well. HAHAHA! Oh you better believe I'm getting even for that!

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Annie Way can't be you, and isn't even related to you. You're a How. (Unless you married a How and Way is your maiden name.)

Anyway, the Legendary Toothpick got his neck snapped, making him the wimpiest of "The Mythic Six." Annie lasted for two posts, making her him the strongest.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I bet some of you can't survive this thread. This is now a horror survival game. You'll drop off one by one and I'll still be standing here.

It will never die. It is immortal. This is the demon talking.

Reaver

Staff
I bet some of you can't survive this thread. This is now a horror survival game. .

A survival horror is what we call it over here, Philliam. But in the spirit of ultimate Japanese survival horror:
"Jill, Here's a Lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."
(Barry Burton, Resident Evil)

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
As I rode out one summer's day, for profit and for pleasure
I planned to rob the London coach and take it at my leisure
A brace of pistols dually primed, a sabre fit to shave on
I waited underneath the trees that lined the banks of Avon.

I didn't hear a dainty step 'til she appeared before me
Her face could charm a singin' bird with words that did implore me,
"Can you help me sir," she said, "I fear the time is nearin'
for me to cross before the tide swells the banks of Avon."

All you rovin' fellows, listen while you can,
Of the time when I became the naked highway man...

Steve Tilston

I bet some of you can't survive this thread. This is now a horror survival game. You'll drop off one by one and I'll still be standing here.

It will never die. It is immortal. This is the demon talking.

Just as long as there isn't a secret government organization underneath the thread orchestrating all our deaths in order to...

...wait, has everyone seen The Cabin in the Woods yet?

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I shot an arrow through it's heart and it limped off somewhere into the woods. I'll have to go chase it down. Is this thread turning into Twitter or something?

I ate a ham sandwich. #Delicious