• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Let me introduce myself..

Ryan

Hello! My name is Ryan, and I am obviously new to this site. I am by no means a writer, but i do enjoy putting some of my ideas down on paper. I honestly don't even read much. I probably won't fit in very well with the rest of the community haha. I've honestly come to this site for inspiration and maybe a little help. I've been a video game enthusiast my entire life, mainly a fan of RPG's because of their deep storyline and in depth characters. I love immersing myself into a fantasy world, I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe because I have more fun in those worlds then the one we actually inhabit haha. So now that I've introduced myself a little bit, I guess I should tell you why I'm here to begin with.
As you now know, I love games and the world that they create for me to live in for a short period of time. For the past few years I've been thinking about maybe trying to create my own world and story. I've even given it a shot once or twice, but it never seems to be able to take off. I either get stuck or bored because I don't have anyone to share it with. That's why I'm here. I thought maybe I could find someone here with similar interests as me. Someone that was interested in helping me create a world for a story to take place in. Even someone to throw ideas around with would be nice. As I said before, I wasn't blessed with the ability to write like I'm sure most of you are. So if anyone would like to tag along on an adventure with me or help in any way that would be great. If you are interested just let me know and I will provide you with a way to contact me privately. Thanks for your time!

Welcome to Mystic Scribbles. I'm the guy who joined before you.

You should check out the Gaming and World Building boards.

And if you're feeling like you don't belong, try Veirhooven's Moose Jerky, The Taste That Lingers Longer Than It Probably Should.