• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Looking for a skilled artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHawkins

Dreamer
Right, I'm not sure if this is really cheeky of me or not but here goes.

If the fate of the world depended on me drawing a mediocre picture of an person, the world would be doomed as I doubt the villain would except my expertly crafted stick men as 'mediocre'. Lets face it I don't.

The meat of it is I cannot draw and I was wondering if anybody out there would mind working with me to create visual representations of the characters and places I have created in my mind. It would be awesome to see them as anything other than words on a page but as I say I'm not sure if I am well out of line posting this or not.

A couple of my awesome characters are described (Very bluntly) below if anybody would like to try and make them into something more real.

Thanks for reading

Dennin Southshore

Sex: Male
Race: Human

Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 77Kg (Athletic/Muscular Build)
Skin Colour: White
Hair Colour: Jet Black
Hair: Short & Spikey
Facial Hair: None
Eye Colour: Brown

Unique Physical Features: A vicious red scar down the left side of his torso, clearly made by a blade.

Psychiatric Profile: A typical young man, confident, slightly rebellious and cocky. Reckless but not violent (only prone to acts of violence when defending himself). Terribly scarred by the events of the Long Night and cannot remember anything from that period except the siege of Marzak where he suffered the vicious wound on his side. When the memories start to come back he breaks down into tears from the emotional stress and the memories regress once more.

Usual Attire: Standard Workman clothes, a loose grey or white shirt, cheap brown breeches and sandals.

Later in the story Dennin becomes a Majister and as to train at the mages village to become one of the warrior mages.

Majister Attire: Brown Leather Tunic, Brown Leather Greaves, Brown Leather Boots. When fighting he summons a single one-handed blade of lightning as his weapon.

Pepirrin ‘Pip’ Dawn

Sex: Female
Race: Human/ Wood Elf (Most likely ¼ elf)

Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 55kg (Slim Build)
Skin Colour: Tanned Brown
Hair Colour: Light Green
Hair: Short & Curly
Eye Colour: Green

Unique Physical Features: None

Psychiatric Profile: A rather fragile young child, Pepirrin (known more affectionately as Pip) is an orphan of the new Dawn, hence her last name. She has no memories since the dawn broke after the Long Night except the word Pepirrin meant something to her. Whether it was a name of a loved one, her home or her favourite tree, only she knows for sure.

On the outside she is rather playful and light-hearted, but the weight of her missing past weighs on her heavily. She is dangerously attracted to Dennin Southshore, so much that she slightly modifies her personality every few weeks, in order to get him to see her in the same way. This will only lead to her getting hurt I am sure. She is intelligent and capable, and knows how to use her incredible attractiveness to get men to give her anything she wants. Usually it is information.

Usual Attire: A loose white shirt, half the sleeves torn off to help circulate air, brown breeches and cheap sandals. She also carries a cheap iron knife and knows how to use it if any man gets to forceful.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
The meat of it is I cannot draw and I was wondering if anybody out there would mind working with me to create visual representations of the characters and places I have created in my mind.

We wish you the best of luck, but this isn't a forum for soliciting artists. We only have a few artists at Mythic Scribes, and opening up the forums to solicitations can risk driving them away.

I've closed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.