• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Looking for critique partner

caters

Sage
I have posted in other forums to get my work critiqued and I have always disagreed with them telling them why I have it this way instead of that way etc.

The only critique partners I have are my mom and grandma and even with their great editing skills I still think it is a little biased towards me being a great writer.

I have several stories that I think need critiqued before I write any more of it.

One is my lion story called Pride Search. I have already had the first and second chapters of it critiqued but I have 3 other chapters that need critiqued as well.

Then there is Cubik's World which is a story about twisty puzzles that concentrates on cubes. People have always thought that I should use something other than numbers for them since all I use is their size to address them in my dialogue.

If you want to do a chapter by chapter critique of either one of these stories then either post here or PM me or both.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Best wishes on your search. I thought this article might help you to hone in on what you're looking for in a critique. As an avid critter, I find that sometimes communicating expectations is where things go wrong. Hope it helps, anyways!

Critique | Mythic Scribes