• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Nano Camp April 2019

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Who's in? Let me know your nano name so I can add you and join the mythic cabin! Writing starts in a few hours, so get your project created and leave your cabin settings blank so I can invite you. I'm anihow, by the way!

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I won't be joining the Nano site, but I am planning to write a gothic fiction novella this month. Good luck to you Maiden and whoever else will participate!

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
I'm still thinking about this but since it's you, Maiden, and it's been ages since we've written together I might just do it. The only kink for me is that I have a publication due on the 15th...so maybe I can use camp to work on the specifics of my next novel. Can't recall my camp name but I'll post it in a bit.

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
I was going to use this NaNo month to write 'Mercenaries,' a Toki/Hock-Nar story...after completing the rewrite of 'Empire: Metropolis.' Well, that rewrite is still underway (pretty much punted the entire month of February) and once it's finished, another tale, 'Nightfall in Seahaven' is demanding to be written (originally, that was supposed to be a few scenes in a review here, but it's grown beyond that. Get all that done, well, I'll likely take a crack at 'Mercenaries' anyhow, since it has a 10,000 word cap.

Hmm...at this point the rewrite is mostly new chapters anyhow. I could just sign up and count the whole menagerie for NaNo.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Guys, I have to start a new cabin because something happened and I can not invite more people to this one. Not sure why. Crystal, I'm going to leave the cabin, and I suggest you do too, and I'll restart a new one. Sorry, I'm not sure what happened. The other option, since we're the only two in there,e is we can join cabins by region if you prefer. Just lmk.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I reinvented Crystal and Chessie. Anyone else want in, post your nano name once you created your project.

I adopted a dog yesterday, so I will try to get on my computer, but we have to put in the fence this weekend, so I may be scarce. :) But he's sleeping by my feet while I'm typing now, so maybe not! <3