• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Member - about me

fshamas

Dreamer
Hi everyone,

This is the second critique forum I have joined. The other one is related to poetry. i am an aspiring urban fantasy writer with a creative spark. I like to explore audacious ideas about the world around us, the possibilities and the dimensions. I am avid reader and writer of philosophy and I like to mix critical issues of philosophy in my fiction creating a good narrative.

Going beyond the reader's mind has always been my weakest point. Although, I draw the reader in with my high flying concepts. I often find myself lacking eloquence to get some points across. My scenes sometime also lack the descriptiveness they need. I have joined this forum to listen more about my works and more on how I may improve.

Myself apart, I understand this and give and take forum and I am ready to offer help and critique to you all especially with the new concepts. I am always very open to co-writing an urban fantasy with whosoever is interested.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met fshamas
Philosophy... [shudders] I got lost in that Cave....
Leap on in paddle around and if the water turns blue - this the Kraken - it's not been well...
I'm more of your Gothic Lovecraftian Noire writer...
Description are not my problem... :rolleyes:
Plot and pacing... maybe...

Last edited:

fshamas

Dreamer
Cheers. Plot not much of a problem with me. I often feel I won't do my plots the justice they deserve