• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Oh, an introductions forum exists? -_-

Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't realize introductions were a thing here. I've been on Mythic Scribes for about the last month now and it is my favorite forum I participate in.

I go by Zero Angel because of the sheer number of Robert Richardson's out there. Last time I checked, Robert was the sixth most common name in America, and Richardson isn't exactly unique.

I recently released my first novel in my main world known as Zero Angel's War of the Ages or WotA. The first novel is called The Throne of Ao and is what I call superhero fantasy.

It is available on both Kindle and Nook for $6.99 and is estimated at over 370 pages.

I have two websites. The first website is the general website www.ApocalypseDesigns.com and the second website is a wiki for WotA: wota.wikispace.com. Currently the wiki is relatively new and I am still populating it and transferring pages over from the Apocalypse Designs site, so apologies there.

Finally, I am on social media:
Facebook, Google+ personal page, Google+ Book page, Myspace and Twitter.

Anyway, I look forward to continued interactions with everyone. So far the conversations have been entertaining and informative.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to ask.