• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Post count?

Hominid

Dreamer
There are some forums here labelled as "private" that only people with at least 5 posts can see. Well, I have more than 5 posts and I still can't view these forums. Why not?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.

I believe the system takes some time to update. An hour maybe? Anyways, if the posts were fairly recent that got you over that hump, then you should be able to access the forums in question soon.

Hominid

Dreamer
It's working now. However, I still can't view certain images, and other people with more posts can't either. Any idea why?

JCFarnham

Auror
The file in question may have moved servers or gotten lost in the aether, or something of the sort. I'm don't have any experience with the software we're using though, but someone will look in to it I'm sure :D

EDIT: I can however check the Archipelago threads for broken links mind you ..

Hominid

Dreamer
The file in question may have moved servers or gotten lost in the aether, or something of the sort. I'm don't have any experience with the software we're using though, but someone will look in to it I'm sure :D

EDIT: I can however check the Archipelago threads for broken links mind you ..

Thank you.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
The map in question appears to be missing. It's nowhere on our server.

If/when it is found, please upload it to the Mythic Archipelago section in our Image Gallery, and then include the image in a post using these instructions:

http://mythicscribes.com/forums/news-announcements/2045-how-use-images-your-posts.html

It would be wonderful to see that section in the image gallery get some images in it. :)

Also, if an image is stored in the gallery, it will be less likely to go missing in the future.

Thanks!