• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Someone to write with?

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Sorry but it won't be me [I don't play well with others] but...
What sort of stories are you hoping to write?
What sort of stories do you like to read?
Whose writing do you like?
Are there any off-the wall influences on your writing? For me it Noir Crime tales. I've trying to write a noir-style fantasy story for years...

jovidepine

Dreamer
I might be interested, depending on what are your answers to CupofJoe inquiries!
I work really weel with peers. I love writing with tangible goals, especially one as "someone will read this!". I also really enjoy giving feedback and helping other writers grow, so I think this could work really well.

I might be interested, depending on what are your answers to CupofJoe inquiries!
I work really weel with peers. I love writing with tangible goals, especially one as "someone will read this!". I also really enjoy giving feedback and helping other writers grow, so I think this could work really well.
What do you wanna write about?

CloakCIX

Is there anyone here who wants to write with me? I am writing a light novel which will be about 50 to 60 thousands words long

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Not really. I know some can do it, but I've never understood it. People can play music together. All they really need do is agree on some chords or a melody, and off we go. It can be quite joyful.

Writing together, though, feels more like trying to paint together. Or sculpt together. For myself, I have so many stories yelling at me to get written, I wouldn't want to take time away to work on someone else's vision, or even to try to create a common vision. My unwritten stories wouldn't let me live it down.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I am sorry, Super F, but I just can't see myself doing it. Too much of a do it myselfer for that.

But...you never know. Maybe someone will pop in and want to do just that.