• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This could be a fancy title but... It isn't

DrakO

Acolyte
Hey there. Watzup?

My name is Miguel and I'm from Lisbon. I've wandered for many time in the Portuguese-webland slipy grounds in search for the Holy Grail of the Fantasy Genre Foruns, but all I've found was a series of "ghost foruns" where fanfictions about Justin Bieber and 30 Seconds to Mars were the most viewed topics... In that precise moment I quited my search in the Portuguese-webland realms and extend my investigation to the whole interwebs. And therefore here I am in this fantastic (in every point!) forum where I feel I can post my fantastic (I'm only refering to the literary genre :cool:) histories.

See you 'round,

Cheers :D

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Welcome to the Forums DrakO! I look forward to reading your work and hearing more from you.

Ghost

Inkling
I had no idea fanfiction extended to pop music acts as well. I guess there's fanfiction for everything. It almost makes me want to search the most absurd subjects I can think of and see if there are stories about them, but I'm in no mood to be traumatized right now.

Welcome, DrakO! :)

DrakO

Acolyte
I had no idea fanfiction extended to pop music acts as well. I guess there's fanfiction for everything. It almost makes me want to search the most absurd subjects I can think of and see if there are stories about them, but I'm in no mood to be traumatized right now.

Welcome, DrakO! :)

Don't even waste your time and brains doing that.

Cheers to you 2