• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Twitter Ads

Demesnedenoir

Myth Weaver
I figured I would play around with them as I train for the next bog push somewhere down the road, and I have found that, so far, EVERY ad I've started gets "halted," and I have to appeal. Then a couple of days later, they run.

Mysterious.

Anyone else encounter this?

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Nope, not experienced.

Would they run a couple of days later if you did not appeal?

And what is the reason they give?

Demesnedenoir

Myth Weaver
No explanation. And no, I've left a couple unappealed, and they do nothing.

Might be because I cite award wins or something. Or an algorithm somewhere sees something in the graphics that isn't there. I've had the latter happen on Amazon and even had one refused on appeal (and it was the SAME as an old ad for everything but targets,) so I recreated it, and it went through on a different appeal, heh heh.

I've only tried a couple of twitter ads (which ended up being expensive per click and not giving any sales...). I do remember that they were a pain to get started in the first place. Pretty much no communication other than "rejected" and no information about why or what you could do to fix it. I got a few to run in the end, but it wasn't worth the effort. I'll stick to Facebook for the moment to try to get that to work.

Demesnedenoir

Myth Weaver
I'm having a helluva time trying to get a video ad to deliver on Amazon.

I had decent engagement with a couple of quickie Twitter ads after Musk took over, and wanted to try out my new video ad. Still waiting on the appeal of that one being halted, LMAO.

FB is, so far, still solid but I figured I was due to try out Twitter again after they sucked many years ago.