• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Well here we go

Hi, im not really all that good at introductions but here I go.

I'm 20 years old and I've been writing for about ten of them. I haven't gotten anywhere near to the level of skill that I want to be yet (I have problems with making full fledged characters and worlds). I write poetry and short stories but I have a hard time making full fledged bodies of work. I was looking for advice and insight from people who share my interest in writing which brought me here.
I hope I get to meet and interact with a wide array people here so I can broaden skill set and hopefully make new friends.

Welcome to the show, Nihilum. I am sure you will find what you are looking for here. We are a friendly bunch, just show us what you have and what you need work on. We can assist. Look forward to seeing what you have in store for us and thanks for joining!

Guru Coyote

Archmage
Yes, you came to the right place :) Welcome in, and as Leif already suggested, do show what you have and ask for help.
We all have out strengths and our things we struggle with. And I think if you are serious about perfecting your skills, you will find that you are never at the level you want to be. There is always room for growth. The better we get, the higher we aim.