• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What Are You Playing Now?

Gurkhal

Auror
And just recently, I've finished it! I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a bonfire, and my friend Solaire haning out at it, before.

Praise the Sun!

BearBear

Troubadour
The past few years I've been playing heavily modded Space Engineers, heavily modded Rimworld, heavily modded Factorio, and just a bunch of indie titles of little consequence. My favorites all time are Rimworld and Space Engineers because I write stories around what happens. Terraria and Minecraft were my favorites of long ago.

If you want to know what I played today? Project Hospital. It was mildly amusing.

Gurkhal

Auror
More Dark Souls. I've been introduced to Smough and Ornstein and I must admit they were a bit smarter than I had hoped. I had hoped that I could easily separate them and take them on one at a time. But they kind of stick together so no luck with that strategy.

Just finished Portal 2, having never played it until it showed up on Gamepass. And playing some Cyberpunk 2077 and Saints Row, along with Shipbreaker. Which like Snowrunner, is a surprisingly chill game despite it being a game literally about working.

Gurkhal

Auror
I've decided to take the grinding approach to this boss. I have brought up my armour as much as I can and now I'm looking to get my weapons upgraded before I get the two rings against lightning and magical damage respectively. Once all that's done I feel that I shall start to attempt to face Smough and Ornstein again. Primary reason is that my lightning resistance is really poor so I need that ring to not get electrocute by Ornstein's spear to the degree that I am now.

May take a week or two but then I should be ready to take them on.

Nighty_Knight

Troubadour
I've decided to take the grinding approach to this boss. I have brought up my armour as much as I can and now I'm looking to get my weapons upgraded before I get the two rings against lightning and magical damage respectively. Once all that's done I feel that I shall start to attempt to face Smough and Ornstein again. Primary reason is that my lightning resistance is really poor so I need that ring to not get electrocute by Ornstein's spear to the degree that I am now.

May take a week or two but then I should be ready to take them on.
I found this helpful to me as well when it comes to these games.