• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What's your Clutch-iest gaming moment?

MoSSurII

Scribe
We are all gamers. And every gamer has come in clutch at least once. So why not dedicate a whole thread just to your best gaming moments? Share your stories and even feel free to send video links if you happen to have 'em saved! Looking forward to seeing some awesome plays.

Disclaimer: Please refrain from sharing what isn't yours unless you explicitly mention that. Don't steal.

By far my proudest gaming victory is when I defeated Hades on Extreme Measures 4 plus 16 Heat, using my best weapon, the Hera Bow. I genuinely felt like a god in that moment.

Second proudest is defeating the bonus boss in Persona 3 Portable, which took hours upon hours of getting the right skills on the right Personas, level-grinding them up to a high enough level, getting the Armageddon gem from one of the tedious bonus quests that's required to actually win the fight, and many, many retries.

MoSSurII

Scribe
By far my proudest gaming victory is when I defeated Hades on Extreme Measures 4 plus 16 Heat, using my best weapon, the Hera Bow. I genuinely felt like a god in that moment.

Second proudest is defeating the bonus boss in Persona 3 Portable, which took hours upon hours of getting the right skills on the right Personas, level-grinding them up to a high enough level, getting the Armageddon gem from one of the tedious bonus quests that's required to actually win the fight, and many, many retries.
Thank you for replying... god I feel so bad for outright asking you for a reply. I'm so sorry...

MoSSurII

Scribe
I'm the thread starter yet I haven't posted my own story. So here's a video clip (With some Gen-Z-style editing). Y'all can't begin to comprehend the size of my shit-eating grin.