• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Who Should She Choose?

Best resolution for a love triangle?

• Aravilui/Edenel

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Eòran/Edenel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Asked Gwen about the threesome thing. She says "Aravilui would NOT and again NOT accept that." So yeah, that's pretty much an absolute no.

FatCat

Maester
Can't have your cake and eat it to, I guess. The threesome option is interesting, though. An acceptance of the love triangle, not the destruction of one is appealing.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Can't have your cake and eat it to, I guess. The threesome option is interesting, though. An acceptance of the love triangle, not the destruction of one is appealing.

Well, that only works if all three people are willing. Eoran wouldn't mind, but Edenel and Aravilui would both abhor the idea.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I knew Eoran was clingy!

Not really. He accepts that he'll have to let Edenel go if she doesn't choose him, and he's perfectly fine with that. He knows elves aren't able to do threesomes. If Edenel and Aravilui weren't elves, though, he'd be more for it. And who knows, maybe they might be too. XD Sadly, that's not going to change.

Last edited:

FatCat

Maester
Sucks to be an elf ;). Either way, enforces the Aravilui/Edenel option imo. Eoran seems like the friendzoned sympathetic guy.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Sucks to be an elf ;). Either way, enforces the Aravilui/Edenel option imo. Eoran seems like the friendzoned sympathetic guy.

Seems that way, doesn't it? XD Even so, Edenel is going to be staying in Faerie for a little while longer, while Aravilui goes home with their other kinsman, since he seriously needs to. She needs more time to make her choice properly. If she chooses Aravilui after all, they'll find a way to send her home. If not, she'll stay with Eoran. ^^ We have yet to play it out yet, so it's all still up in the air.

On a happier note, Eoran is soon going to find that being in Edenel's home world will NOT make him fade away and die like he fears it will. So there's a bit of a hope spot for him. ^^