• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Writing partner, Mid-Grade to Young Adult, fantasy novel

WebFaktor

Is it permissible within this forum to seek a writing partner? For many years I have been researching and draft-writing a mid-grade to young adult, fantasy novel on a part time basis. I am now in the process of working, full time, towards a final draft. I am seeking another writer in a similar dedicated circumstance with whom email-collaboration is acceptable.

Michael Stevie Weber

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Is it permissible within this forum to seek a writing partner? For many years I have been researching and draft-writing a mid-grade to young adult, fantasy novel on a part time basis. I am now in the process of working, full time, towards a final draft. I am seeking another writer in a similar dedicated circumstance with whom email-collaboration is acceptable.

Michael Stevie Weber

I think people would be happy to see something like that happen here.

I'll put in as a possible writing partner. Editing is one of my strengths, and I've done online writing collaborations before but nowhere near the scale of a novel. If you're serious about wanting to team up with someone, you can send me a few pages in a word document, or an outline, or a topic you need help with, and I'll send you some feedback, and we'll see if anything happens.

Also, while the items I'm working on I want to focus on individually, I've got two or three ideas for a series which I'd be happy to work on in collaboration.

Either way, if you're interested send me a PM and I'll pass along my email.

lawrence

Troubadour
Wishing you every success with your novel Webfaftor ! Collaborations have a long and at times illustrious history. I guess the key is in having a partnership that can harmonise and compliment each others skills and gifts. And of course be able to pull together in the same creative direction.

WebFaktor

I may have acted in haste, making this request without first introducing myself, through my work, to this community. I would therefore like to withdraw my request - for now.

Thank you for the kind words of welcome and your offer, Devor to collaborate.

Michael Stevie Weber