• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Recent content by HopefullAA

  1. H

    How to set the scene.

    i like you strat but i write in POV for one character per chapter so i cant do that one last part exactly. the other parts were very helpful though thank you
  2. H

    What is your worlds stance on lgbtq folks?

    What about socially? in your world is it common and not talked about, or is it something people keep hidden because of how others would judge them on top of it being illegal.
  3. H

    Writing partner or group

    Hi Im a new author working on my first novel. I've found what I believe to be my strengths and weaknesses and if any new writers think their strengths and weaknesses are flipped and we would compliment each other id love to work together. experienced writers would be very helpful to but I don't...
  4. H

    How to set the scene.

    How do you get better at describing surroundings without slowing a scene down too much? I tend to focus heavily on dialogue and characters and realize afterward that I barely described where they are. ive noticed my chapters are a little short because one of my biggest flaws I've noticed is I'm...
  5. H

    General help questions.

    okay thank you i really appreciate it.
  6. H

    Writing feedback.

    Hi, Im not an author but and i dont want to be published but im on my first novel and have serious doubts about my writing. Im on my first novel of a planned series and as of writing am 3 chapters in. ive been slowly building the lore of my story over a bit over a year and now that ive started...
  7. H

    General help questions.

    Hi, Im not an author but and i dont want to be published but im on my first novel and have serious doubts about my writing. Im on my first novel of a planned series and as of writing am 3 chapters in. ive been slowly building the lore of my story over a bit over a year and now that ive started...
Top