• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Writing feedback.

HopefullAA

Acolyte
Hi, Im not an author but and i dont want to be published but im on my first novel and have serious doubts about my writing. Im on my first novel of a planned series and as of writing am 3 chapters in. ive been slowly building the lore of my story over a bit over a year and now that ive started writing I would apprutiate if anyone could simply read what i have or even a small part of it. Don't worry about being nice. I mainly want to know whether the characters feel real, whether the worldbuilding feels natural or dumped on you, whether the prose feels amateur, and where you stopped being immersed. I'm sorry this this isn't the right place to ask but I'm very new to all of this. if you are interested please reply.

Sidenote i posted this in another forum which was NOT the appropriate one so if you see this twice please ignore the other post thank you.
 
Top