HopefullAA
Acolyte
Hi Im a new author working on my first novel. I've found what I believe to be my strengths and weaknesses and if any new writers think their strengths and weaknesses are flipped and we would compliment each other id love to work together. experienced writers would be very helpful to but I don't think id be much help if you already know what you're doing.
Strengths: character relationships, family dynamics, political/worldbuilding ideas, cause-and-effect in the plot, character chemistry, transitioning, and making characters feel unique. Weaknesses: sentence-level prose and grammar, formatting, describing surroundings and sensory details, group scenes (very difficult for me), sometimes introducing too many names/lore details at once when not needed, pacing scenes too quickly, and making each POV voice feel more distinct.
Strengths: character relationships, family dynamics, political/worldbuilding ideas, cause-and-effect in the plot, character chemistry, transitioning, and making characters feel unique. Weaknesses: sentence-level prose and grammar, formatting, describing surroundings and sensory details, group scenes (very difficult for me), sometimes introducing too many names/lore details at once when not needed, pacing scenes too quickly, and making each POV voice feel more distinct.