• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!
Rikilamaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah that's all right, I tend not to check MS too often. OH I know this song! I haven't heard this in forever!

"So needless to say, I'm odds and ends, but that's me stumbling away. Slowly learning that life is okay. Say after me, it's no better to be safe than sorry."
    "When I was just a baby, my momma told me "Son, always be a good boy. Don't ever play with guns." But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. When I hear that whistle blowin, I hang my head and cry." WHOO Johnny Cash! <3
    "Coo-coo-cachoo, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know. Wo-wo-wo! God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson, heaven holds a place for those who pray, hey, hey, hey."
    Simon and Garfunkel for the win!
    Huh! I never heard of that one....
    What about "Celia, you're breaking my heart, your shaking my confidence daily. Oh Cecilia, I'm down on my knees, I'm begging you please to come home."
    "When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine, that's amore~~" *sings with an accent* Hard to resist! Such a good song!
    I must admit, I don't know half these songs, but I'm always at work when I'm on MS (no speakers). Darn! I keep forgetting to youtube the songs!
    But your song does remind me of another song stuck in my head. "Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover."
    Ah! Dirty Dancing!
    Which reminds me....
    "Oh, I see a man at the back, as a matter of fact, his eyes are as red as a sun. And a girl in the corner, let no one ignore her, cause she thinks she's the passionate one."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…