• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A character description

RebekahAimee

Rebekah Aimee Yoder

Phys. Appearance: butt-length brown hair, blue-green eyes, oval-shaped face. Very basic, nontrendy fashion sense.
Personality: Geeky, quiet, curious, a little sarcastic but avoids conflict. INTP. Learns quickly. Has several levels of respect beyond that given to everyone (unless they lose it). Will defend herself. May be loyal to an idea or to a person. Moral.
Skills: Can shoot the bow and do basic karate. Good cook. Has been writing novels for about five years. Can code up-to-date HTML and CSS. Amateur psychology enthusiast. Has a working knowledge of French and is learning German.
Quirks: Socially awkward, somewhat lonely. Better with writing than talking. Dislikes the sound of her own voice. Considered very weird.
Wants: Ideally, a bunch of people who share something with her; a community of artists, preferably. She has looked in several different places, mostly on the Internet. In the future, wants to major in psychology and teach it; when not working a summer (translating?) job, wants to travel the world and use the many languages she plans to learn.

This is how I outline my characters to get a sense of what they're like. It seems to work. You tell me.

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Rebekah, and Welcome to Mythic Scribes!! That was quite an original introduction =)

Please feel free to explore the many Forums that we have at Mythic Scribes, contribute in the threads about so many different things and visit the Showcase when you have 5 posts. We are a growing community of Fantasy writers, I wish that you will really like it here and feel like home.

I am also a lonely, kind of strange person so I can understand how it feels.