• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Articles are back: Worldbuilding the Concept of Wisdom

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night folks,

After a long hiatus, we are resuming our articles here at Mythic Scribes, with an article on worldbuilding the concept of wisdom by yours truly to start us off. The rate at which we will post them will be (probably much) lower than it was before, and we are still in the feeling-out process, but I think I can speak for others in our staff that we are glad to kick things off once more. The first of our new articles has just been posted and can be found here: [Questions for Worldbuilding the Concept of Wisdom]. As you will see, the comment sections have been opened as well, so I hope you enjoy the read, and be sure to ask/share any questions or insights you may have.

Cheers,
Ban

Aldarion

Archmage
As you will see, the comment sections have been opened as well
No it hasn't. It requires logging in into the forum account... which I am already logged into.

So it is de facto still closed as it is impossible to comment.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
No it hasn't. It requires logging in into the forum account... which I am already logged into.

So it is de facto still closed as it is impossible to comment.
That's annoying. Are you by chance looking at it through your phone? I could see the comment section on my computer, but now that I checked with my phone I can't interact with it either.

Aldarion

Archmage
That's annoying. Are you by chance looking at it through your phone? I could see the comment section on my computer, but now that I checked with my phone I can't interact with it either.
No. I am using computer.

Reactions: Ban

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
That's a shame, but thank you for reporting Aldarion. We're having trouble in regards to the article showing up in the article section of the forum and the front page as well. It seems we still need to figure some stuff out in the coming days. Ah well, next article launch will hopefully be smoother haha.

Interesting article ban.

It also requires me to log in again whilst I’m already logged in for the comment section. I’m on Safari on the mobile site.

Reactions: Ban