• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Aspiring Fantasy Author

ImmortusWriter

Hello,

I am an aspiring author and I have ideas for the first book in a series of 6. It is called Immortus and is about an immortal called Falathor. I've been developing ideas for a few months and should be ready to write the first draft soon (Hopefuly)!

Asterisk

Troubadour
Hello, ImmortusWriter! Welcome to Mythic Scribes. Have fun exploring, making new friends, and preparing to write your first draft. I love the name of your series! :D

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome, 6 books? Quite the challenge.

Welcome,
pull up a chair and tell us of your travels.
Watch the cat there, not being quite friendly today.
The stew is edible, the ale is not bad. I suggest you send back the green ale, it is from St Patrick's day and might be a little stale.

Don't stare at the mole on the waitress's forehead, she don't like it much, no she's not a cyclops, just squinty eyed, ya know.
She looks small and harmless, but that boney hand of hers can cause some pain... oh yea, don't be grabbin her either, you be feelin that one tomorrow, don't ya know.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
There was a discussion about the minds of immortals (or immortal psychology) just recently. Not sure if you saw that yet or not. It may or may not have something of interest for you.

Sam Evren

Troubadour
Welcome ImmortusWriter! This is a friendly place you've found yourself! And best of all, it's filled with cats!