1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Ban's art extravaganza bonanza!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Art' started by Ban, Mar 4, 2019.

1. blondie.k

blondie.k Minstrel

Wow! This is really amazing!

2. Ban

Ban Sir Laserface Article Team

Thank you Blondie! While I'm at it I might as well upload the last three works I had uploaded to Instagram before my scanner was so incredibly rude to stop functioning. Well, at least I have a backlog for when I get around to having it fixed.

BarbarParty.jpg
    RedRequiem.jpg
    CannedOrgans.jpg

Svrtnsse, pmmg and Devor like this.
  3. blondie.k

blondie.k Minstrel

You're welcome. :)

4. Riva

Riva Scribe

Hey Ban, just discovered this thread of yours. Really nice drawings, they've got that lysergic feeling going on. I really enjoy the touch of red in the second last, maybe you might consider adding more colour in your next pieces? Might turn out to be nice, got to experiment around.

Ban likes this.
  5. The Dark One

The Dark One Maester

Ban, you are Albrecht Durer and Terry Gilliam's deeply disturbed love child.

Great stuff.

Ban likes this.
  6. Ban

Ban Sir Laserface Article Team

Haha, it was a strange family to grow up in.

Thank you for the compliments, I appreciate them a lot and they always get me energized to make and share more work. I've built up a backlog since October, and I think it's about time I get to putting it online.

WhaleSongPunk.jpg
    GalleryCamp.jpg

This second one is a bit of a departure from the others, in the sense that it is a lot more tame in composition. I don't think that's a direction I will often return to, but it made for a fun one-off to draw.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Svrtnsse and pmmg like this.