• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Blayze - Hello everyone.

Blayze

Dreamer
Heya, I just found this site after beginning to write fanfiction in the Whateley Universe (which can be found at Whateley Academy Main Page) So far I have posted 11 chapters of my story Synthaera which can be found at The Crystal Hall: Fan Fiction => Synthaera (the post crash edition)

I am working on chapter 12, and also on my first novel which has been written on and off over the last 2 years. So far I have about 160k words of the novel (working title - Tribes) which is sci fi. With the help I have been getting from authors writing for the WU my writing is improving and I would love to get published. I hope that people will have a look at Synthaera and give me feedback, ( as well as reading the huge range of v good fanfiction available by othe authors). Sooner or later I will pluck up the courage to post Tribes for review, but at the moment it is going through its second rewrite so far. Thanks for reading and I would love to see any commenst any of you my have. If there is sufficient interest I will post Synthaera here as well.

Many thanks

Blayz:)

Leuco

Troubadour
Welcome. Cool "nayme" by the way. Tribes sounds cool too. I look forward to checking it out some day.

Blayze

Dreamer
Thanks for the welcome

Thakns for the warm welcome. I have posted Chapter one of Synthaera on showcase, I would love to know what everyone thinks. Cheers:)

Blayze

Dreamer
Corretcion I just tried to post the chapter in showcase but couldn't! I think its the 5 post thingie so I 'll deal with that quickly