• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Critique Partners?

Anyone willing to help me with my WIP? I am a fan of quid pro quo and am willing to critique in return. I've posted one item in the critique request section and after almost a week, not a single person has commented on it... :cry:

it's a fantasy novel series. I am posting chapters from my first book, which is written, and I'm currently working on my second book in the series, but want to polish up the first and then try to get it traditionally published. The first book has been through two rounds of edits, but would like one more final polishing before offering it up to prospective publishers.

if you want a beta reader partnership (tit for tat critiquing) let me know and i can share the entire manuscript that way as well.

S J Lee

Inkling
I think I PMd you already, TW? Would be willing to trade say 10 000 words / 30pages, and see how that works out, take it from there? I didn't hear back from you, I think....

So sorry it took so long to reply. I'm about to start a new job, so I'm hesitant, not knowing the time restraints it may have on me, but I would like to try 10,000 words a week. I think you provided your personal email in the pm, so I can send you an email and go from there.