1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Does anyone want to start an online writing group?

Discussion in 'Writing Groups' started by Zander Willmore, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Zander Willmore

Zander Willmore Minstrel

For those of you who do not have Discord and still want to do this om me and we can work something out on how to keep in touch. I would like to get this group started no later then Wednesday the 17th.

2. Ruru

Ruru Troubadour

Come join us very keen to start up some causal writing chats/help/ discussions with you all

3. Stable_Idiot

Stable_Idiot Dreamer

I'm interested! Is there a discord link somewhere?

4. Zander Willmore

Zander Willmore Minstrel

You should be able to do Discord.com or look for the app in the app store depending what platform you use. if you cant get it no worries we can keep in touch here.

5. Stable_Idiot

Stable_Idiot Dreamer

Ahh sorry, I meant to the group. I've already got the app, shall I PM you my id?

6. Zander Willmore

Zander Willmore Minstrel

Ruru is trying to set up a group chat. Give him some time and when he gets it set up we will give you a link.

7. Ruru

Ruru Troubadour

Hey all, I have created a discord sever for writing groupies to chat and work on. If you want to come join us, PM me or Zander and we will send through the link :). Stable_IdiotStable_Idiot I will send you the link now :)

8. Zander Willmore

Zander Willmore Minstrel

I just joined the group. Sorry I didnt last night. I crashed herd.

9. S J Lee

S J Lee Scribe

I am in Irealand, but I am interested. Discord, can you pm ZW my username? Hope I am not too late...

10. MrNybble

MrNybble Sage

So the online writing forum wants to start an online writing group? Sounds redundant, but I'm game.

11. Ruru

Ruru Troubadour

Haha kinda does doesn’t it.
    The forum is great, but sometimes things get lost in the huge volume of info that comes out here. Having a small group who can get to know your current project, and act as a source of encouragement, accountability for goals etc can be really valuable. At least I have found so

12. Zander Willmore

Zander Willmore Minstrel

I like the idea of a smaller one one type of group. It is easier to talk to people on a more personal level then posts on a forum, I have had some good talks with Ruru so far.