• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Does anyone want to start an online writing group?

For those of you who do not have Discord and still want to do this om me and we can work something out on how to keep in touch. I would like to get this group started no later then Wednesday the 17th.

Ruru

Troubadour
Come join us very keen to start up some causal writing chats/help/ discussions with you all

You should be able to do Discord.com or look for the app in the app store depending what platform you use. if you cant get it no worries we can keep in touch here.

Ruru

Troubadour
Hey all, I have created a discord sever for writing groupies to chat and work on. If you want to come join us, PM me or Zander and we will send through the link :). Stable_Idiot I will send you the link now :)

Ruru

Troubadour
Haha kinda does doesn’t it.
The forum is great, but sometimes things get lost in the huge volume of info that comes out here. Having a small group who can get to know your current project, and act as a source of encouragement, accountability for goals etc can be really valuable. At least I have found so

I like the idea of a smaller one one type of group. It is easier to talk to people on a more personal level then posts on a forum, I have had some good talks with Ruru so far.