1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

extremely relaxing sound website

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lunaairis, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Lunaairis

Lunaairis Sage

When ever you need some background sound to keep your focus here's a site that has what ever background sounds you could ever need. From murmur's at a coffee shop, to a soft rumble of a train on its tracks. Whats really neat is that you can mix and match sounds and change how high each individual effect is.

soundrown

I thought it was pretty awesome and figured people here may like it.

2. Asterisk

Asterisk Troubadour

This is exactly what I needed right now... gotta bookmark this. Thanks for sharing!

3. Lunaairis

Lunaairis Sage

No problem!

4. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

This is the best site I've seen/heard in months.
    Playground or Fountain are probably my favourites, but think you will need to turn the volume down if you want any sleep with Night...
    Thank you!

Lunaairis likes this.
  5. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

try a seaside coffee shop in the rain with a roaring fire and a aviary in it. :) (All of the sounds.)

6. buyjupiter

buyjupiter Maester

The sound I like best is the roar of a fire (in a fireplace), but the ocean waves are nice too. And playing at the same time I think they should cancel out. I do wonder why there wasn't any wind sounds...because I like the sound of wind whistling through something.

If anyone wants to hear more bird sounds let me know and I'll try to go out and record the grackles/mourning doves/pigeons/crows/etc that the cats refuse to chase out of the yard. Or, if anyone wants free birds to add to their back yards, I'd be happy to ship them across the continental US, as soon as I figure out the rules for live animal transport. :D

7. Lunaairis

Lunaairis Sage

Wait you have crows? I'd be interested. I'm in canada though

8. buyjupiter

buyjupiter Maester

Crows, ravens, blackbirds. We have em all. Though I have only seen a crow in my backyard.

9. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Crows?
    You know nothing. John Snow.

Lunaairis likes this.
  10. MFreako

MFreako Troubadour

This is a gem. Thank you.

Lunaairis likes this.
  11. ACSmyth

ACSmyth Minstrel

I've been using the coffee shop one for 3 or 4 days now, and I'm finally making progress with my editing at last. Thank you.

Lunaairis likes this.