• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fantasy Character Death Match - Round 4

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I don't know. Maybe.

But the strongest people in the brackets lost a long time ago, so I think upsets are the rule here :)

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Rand losing to Gandalf!!! Someone paid Rand to throw the game! There is no way Gandalf could last 2 seconds with Rand, let alone trounce him like the voting would suggest. Who was the guy that hated Rand? I think he crated 20 accounts just to see Rand burn.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I'm not convinced Rand could beat Gandalf. If Gandalf can beat Elric, then he should have a better than decent chance of taking Rand out :)

Ankari

Hero Breaker
I'm supposed to be writing but this outrage is too distracting. I'm calling on friends to help me straighten out his warping of the laws of Geekdom.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I'm supposed to be writing but this outrage is too distracting. I'm calling on friends to help me straighten out his warping of the laws of Geekdom.

The laws of geekdom are well beyond warped in the brackets :) I had to look back at who beat who in earlier rounds to come to my conclusion, and that makes it Gandalf. Dont hate Gandalf! :D

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Rand losing to Gandalf!!! Someone paid Rand to throw the game! There is no way Gandalf could last 2 seconds with Rand, let alone trounce him like the voting would suggest. Who was the guy that hated Rand? I think he crated 20 accounts just to see Rand burn.

I'm the guy that hated (and still hates) Rand. But the funny thing is I haven't even voted yet. I should totally go vote for Rand now. I'm True Neutral. (crappy D&D joke). :)

Edit: OK, I just voted and wow, I guess my Rand propaganda has spread.

Gandalf vs. Anakin Skywalker would be a pretty interesting final round if it happens.

Last edited: