• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fantasy lover aboard

Ray M.

Scribe
hey <: my name is Ray. I've taken an interest in writing stories in the spectrum of fantasy in my early teens, and have made a few attempts, but I never took it seriously enough to come up with something outstanding. I fell in love with RPing after a fashion and ran my own roleplays for a long while, and it was fun and educational, but my heart desired for a more solid story that I can publish, so here I am :D

What I'll be doing in this forum is look around and get a better feel of the tropes and general direction of the genre, while writing my own story and looking for friends. I'm fond the idea of having a like-minded critique/brainstorm partner; conversation tends to help me flesh my ideas out, and if you're on the same page, I'm willing to help you out on the same level. I'm an idea cannon and I enjoy weaving intricate plots in mostly any kind of story if it takes my interest.

I tried to keep the intro short. Thanks for reading!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Jönne [aka Ray]
Intros long or short are always fun [for others].
Anyway...
Good to have you here.
This is a good place for the "What if..." and "Am I crazy, but..." questions.
Pull up a seat.
Don't sit on the Gnoll [it gets a little nutty at this time of year] and don't forget to tip your server 10-15%.
They WILL notice...
Believe me I've tried and have the scars to prove it...

Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Jönne (Ray)!

We are happy to have you. I think you'll find the site pretty addictive.

Cheers,
HellionHeloise

MeanMachine

Scribe
Nice to meet another aspiring writer!

Haven't been here very long myself , nor very active because of school, but all the same, welcome aboard!