• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Giveaways of Mistral's Race into Time (paperback, published by Pegasus October 2011)

Estralyia

Dreamer
I'm just wondering if it is in the rules that I'm allowed to give away copies of my book, on the undertanding that anyone interested will give me an honest review (be it good or bad). If so, can the moderator advise that it is in order to give my e-mail address if anyone is interested. I hope that I'm not overstepping the line.

The book is a children's fantasy about Chloé's adventures in space. There are pirates, black holes, villains and a very normal but immortal space unicorn called Mistral.

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Estralyia, I think it's alright if you want to give away copies of your book to those interested, but it would be better to share your e-mail address with them via PM.

Estralyia

Dreamer
Hello Sheilwisz, so really I'm stymied. I have thirty review copies (paperbacks) that I would like to give away to your members on this forum. How do I go about that if I don't know who they are to send them to?

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Estralyia, if people do not show interest in this self-promotion thread then maybe you could talk to them via the chat or private messages. Just tell them that you are willing to give away these paperbacks in exchange for reviews, and if they are interested, you can give them your e-mail address.

I think that this is a nice idea, good luck with it!!

Your Mistral's Race into Time story sounds cute, by the way =)