• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Giving back, Marketing, and Community Good Will.

TWErvin2

Auror
Downloaded a copy of Orcs, Bears, and A$$holes . Hope to get it read this weekend...lots of papers to grade. Maybe when I need a break or two as Robert's Caverns and Creatures stories are always entertaining.

Also, for those who've read (purchased) the Kindle version of Flank Hawk, you're able to get a copy of Flank Hawk's audiobook version for $1.99 (normally $24.95) That's 92% off. It's avilable through the Whispersync for Voice deal through Audible.com.

TWErvin2

Auror
Posted a review on Amazon for Orcs, Bears, and A$$holes.

If you've read and enjoyed other stories or the novel in the series, I strongly suspect you'll enjoy this one too.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
It's pretty great, TW. I just reviewed it not too long ago on Amazon and Barnes&Nobles. I read it pretty quickly too. Took me less than a week.

Chilari

Staff
Yeah, I've reviewed it on Amazon and Goodreads (though Amazon for some reason said it'd take up to 48 hours to go live... maybe because I posted on Amazon.co.uk not .com, and it's not an Amazon verified purchase. I'd read about half of it over a few days including last weekend, then this week didn't because of long days at work, but then yesterday just finished it in one sitting. It's on my favourites bar on my Kindle so I can refer to it again. I'll put up a longer review on my website at some point this weekend - tonight if I don't have to work too late.

Yeah, I've reviewed it on Amazon and Goodreads (though Amazon for some reason said it'd take up to 48 hours to go live... maybe because I posted on Amazon.co.uk not .com, and it's not an Amazon verified purchase. I'd read about half of it over a few days including last weekend, then this week didn't because of long days at work, but then yesterday just finished it in one sitting. It's on my favourites bar on my Kindle so I can refer to it again. I'll put up a longer review on my website at some point this weekend - tonight if I don't have to work too late.

They always say it takes up to 48 even on .com. It's usually there within 12.

I hope everyone is an Amazon Affiliate that reviews on blogs. We can't post affiliate links here, but it can help monetize your site without costing consumers anything, so if someone finds your review and it's helpful, then it's like giving you a tip that doesn't cost them anything.

Edit: It's easy to set-up and is available most places. Some states aren't allowed because Amazon got pissed off at them and wants to bully future legislature. Although it's one of the most despicable things I've heard from Amazon, who else are you going to go through?

BWFoster78

Myth Weaver
I plan to type up my review of Mythic Guide today and go live with it mid-week. I'm only about a week and a half later than I planned.