• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Good news, everyone!

SLTE

Dreamer
I'm here now. And if that doesn't make me sound like an egotistical prig, nothing does.

Anyway. Hi. I'm an aspiring writer with more ideas than real-world success. I have various projects on the go - I won't plug 'em just yet, for fearing of being banned as a shamelessly self-promoting robot - and since all are written, and since one is even fantasy based, I decided it would be a good idea to sneak into this lovely little forum and steal all your tips and tricks on how to write fantastical stories. Even if my fantastical stories are usually full of nonsense.

So yeah. Howdy. Hope to make all your acquaintances real soon, like.

Possibly my favorite entry so far- ok we should totally have a poll on this- but anyway welcome. I think you'll find that the forum is pretty helpful.

ROFL, Nice to meet you dear I do hope you enjoy it here! :D
As for your being an "egotistical prig"... I think we are all prone to having our 'moments.'

~BL~

TWErvin2

Auror
SLTE,

Welcome and hope you get many of those started projects completed and submitted to agents/editors for publication--with success to follow.

Terry

lawrence

Troubadour
Welcome ! Get some stuff posted and I will gladly read and comment, look forward to seeing your work :)

SLTE

Dreamer
Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. And for those who think I'm funny now, just wait - I run out of material fast. Soon my posts will consist of nothing but Futurama references.

As for projects, one will be in my signature shortly. It's an ongoing fantasy daily called Dragomir's Diary. All about an idjit guard who wants to be a writer, and starts detailing his everyday life in a diary. I'm busy matching pictures to posts right now, 'cause I was dumb and lazy enough not to start drawing when I began the dang thing, so the navigation after the thirty-fifth day is a bit dicey. (Use the menu on the left to get around.)

Still. I'm proud, even if it's goofy, crude and probably not as well-thought-out as it should be.

But yes. Enough self-promotion; time to glean goodness from the posts of others.