• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greeting and Salutations

kefkah

Acolyte
I go by the moniker kefkah (old FF reference but altered spelling due to an old mmorpg character) and I love a good tale. It is what drew me into the old pen and paper rpgs so many years ago. To me, it wasn't about the gear or the gold... I wanted to be the DM because I had ideas I wanted fleshed out. Old creaking rafts in subterranean lakes, helicopter crashes into gator filled lakes and so much more.

That and man, do I enjoy a good book. From Lovecraft to Tolkein, Philip K. Dick to William Gibson. If you lose a day or two stuck in a world beyond our own - you have found the best of treasures. I will go on the record and say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Potter series as well.

Just thought I would stop in an say hi.

- kef

TWErvin2

Auror
Kefkah,

I remain a fan of the old RPG games, although only get together with friends to play a few times a year.

Glad you joined us here at Mythic Scribes.

Terry

Old school RPGs > New Computer Stuff.

Welcome to MS. Hope you enjoy your time here.

And don't worry about admitting your love for HP like it's a confession. Many of us here are addicts. In fact, one of our members recently published an article on the main page here concerning HP and the end to the era. You should check it out.

myrddin173

Maester
Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Since you are interested in Role-Playing you might want to check out Machiavel: Ambition, created by fellow member Ravana.

Angharad

Troubadour
Hello, Kef! Welcome aboard! I agree, reading is definitely one of life's most enjoyable pleasures. I am also an extreme Potter-phile.