• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings all - It is nice to be here

Typhon

Dreamer
Hey all,

I found you all on FB through another friend, he knew i was writing a scifi novel and said that i might get some good tips on some direction. Iam apart of a writing guild in my area that meets once a month, but sometimes i cant get to it. But, i look forward to speaking with you all.

Cheers,

T

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome! I write nearly anything, and everyone here is very helpful so don't be afraid to jump into the forums.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to our friendly little site. We're always happy to chat or lend a hand, so please, join us in the challenges and test your mettle, or just get to know some scribes in chat. We're a friendly bunch and I've met some life-long friends here. Hope you do too.

Typhon

Dreamer
Welcome. Lots of people here always willing to help & learn from one another.

I look forward to your input.

Ah, that is what i see and that is why iam here.

Welcome Typhon. An in-person writing group is invaluable, but Mythic Scribe is also invaluable!

Thank you for the warm welcome, that it is and iam always on the move so this works so much better for myself.

Welcome! I write nearly anything, and everyone here is very helpful so don't be afraid to jump into the forums.

Iam still lurking to get a feel for what the flow is per se, iam going to be posting something iam stuck on i need help on.

Welcome to our friendly little site. We're always happy to chat or lend a hand, so please, join us in the challenges and test your mettle, or just get to know some scribes in chat. We're a friendly bunch and I've met some life-long friends here. Hope you do too.

Hey, thank you so much. Yeah the FB admin told me about the forums and site so. Iam looking forward to having many indepth discussions.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. Note: I cant locate how to upload a avatar.

T