• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings, all!

Digital_Fey

Troubadour
So yeah, I've been lurking here for a week or so - shocking, isn't it - and now I'm finally making an introduction thread. I've been a fantasy addict for almost as long as I can remember - mythology and classics like LOTR were my staple diet until I discovered Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman and urban fantasy. Currently I'm drifting somewhere around the 30 000 word mark with my own urban fantasy novel. I balance my love for writing with a passion for art and music.

Looking forward to meeting y'all^^

drkpyn

Scribe
Welcome! I also spent a few days lurking before making any kind of post. You can't ever be too sure what kind of weirdos might be in an online community! If you don't mind, would you give us a plot synopsis of your story?

Welcome to the forums Fey >^.^< You're already fitting right in I've been reading through everything I've missed since I was on last >^.^<

Digital_Fey

Troubadour
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!^__^

drkpyn said:
If you don't mind, would you give us a plot synopsis of your story?

Well, briefly, it's about a group of elves who forsook the faerie realm to live in a human city, and are now trying to deal with how magic has changed and mutated in today's urban environment.

Black Dragon said:
Your avatar looks familiar. Where is it from?

It's Kadaj from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children :D

Kelise

Maester
Woo! Final Fantasy is utterly amazing :) I searched high and low until I found a Kadaj figurine.

Welcome! :)

Digital_Fey

Troubadour
starconstant said:
Woo! Final Fantasy is utterly amazing :) I searched high and low until I found a Kadaj figurine.

Indeed it is! And I'm always thrilled to meet another Kadaj fan, hehe. Thanks for the welcome, Star!